Affordable Online Education
Valley Forge Military Academy Online High School offers one of the most affordable accredited online diploma programs in the world. Choose between our two diploma programs, or individual courses.
Fulfills high school diploma requirements in order to Graduate and move on to a career!
Fulfills all high school graduation and diploma requirements, PLUS additional coursework required for college and university admissions
Transfer credit to your local high school. NCAA & Dual Credit Courses Available
Valley Forge Military Academy Online High School Options
|Enrollment||Monthly Tuition||Annual Tuition|
|Online Full-time High School (6 courses per year)||$79||$948|
|Online Individual Course Program (12 months)||$59||See Note #1 Below|
Note # 1: Our programs are self-paced so you can finish the courses in as few as 28 days. Monthly tuition ends when course is completed.
- There is no registration fee or down payment required
- Payments will be automatically deducted, monthly
Tuition, Refunds, and Extensions Policy
- Tuition is due upon enrollment: $79 dollar for diploma programs and $59 per month for individual course enrollment, minus any tuition assistance or scholarship funding.
- Tuition for diploma-seeking students will be billed $79 monthly in our automatic payment plan. Tuition allows diploma students to take 2 courses at a time and complete up to 6 credits in an enrollment year.
- Graduate faster. Students who complete courses sooner than the standard 16 weeks may re-enroll in their next course. This option allows student to accelerate their graduation.
- A 10-day extension may be requested on any course. All extension must be approved 5 days in advance by the course teacher.
VFMA OHS is confident you will be satisfied with your choice in education. Should you change your mind, VFMA OHS will refund your tuition according to the following refund policy. Written cancellation requests are preferred.
|Simply take these steps:||Amount you owe|
|Within 5 calendar days of signing the Enrollment Agreement||Full Refund|
|After 5 calendar days|
|If VFMA OHS is notified of cancellation after five (5) calendar days||The student will not be responsible for anymore tuition payments after the date of their withdraw.|
- A student enrolled in the online Diploma for Career |18 credits program has up to three (3) years from the original date of acceptance to complete his or her program. This contract will cease to be in effect after three years from the original date of acceptance. No requests for refunds will be considered thereafter.
- A student enrolled in the online Diploma for College |24 credits program has up to four (4) years from the original data of acceptance to complete his or her program. This contract will cease to be in effect after four years from the original date of acceptance. No requests for refunds will be considered thereafter.
- A student enrolled in the individual course program has up to one (1) year from the original date of acceptance to complete courses taken individually. This contract will cease to be in effect after one year from the original date of acceptance. No requests for refunds will be considered thereafter.
- Students who have reached their program end date, may request an extension. This extension will apply to the originally signed enrollment agreement.
*This policy is effective of new enrollments on or after June 8, 2020*
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Is VFMA OHS’ Tuition?
The VFMA OHS Online tuition model is simple – $79 per month and you can take up to two courses at one time. There are no hidden fees, just study at your own pace, in your own environment.
What Is Your Refund Policy?
VFMA OHS is confident you will be satisfied with your choice in education. Should you change your mind, VFMA OHS will refund your tuition according to the following refund policy.
Why Isn’t The VFMA OHS Program Free Like It Is In The Public Schools?
VFMA OHS is a private school and funded through tuition paid by the students, unlike public schools that are funded by the state and federal taxes paid by residents.
Can I Work At My Own Pace?
Our courses are designed to be completed in 16 weeks, with a focus on one lesson per week. By doubling or tripling the amount of lessons you complete each week, you can finish a course in as little as 28 days. As long as you are focusing on one lesson per week, it is up to you to set the pace that works best for your schedule.